General Insurance Corporation of India has released a notification and inviting online applications for the post of Assistant Manager for filling up the 44 posts. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from 11/03/2021 to 29/03/2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are also given below.
General Insurance Corporation of India
Total Vacancy – 44 Posts
Recruitment of Scale I Officers
(A Government of India Company)
- Start Date: 11/03/2021
- Last Date: 29/03/2021
- Date of Exam: 09/05/2021
- Date of Admit Card: Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Gen/OBC – Rs 850/-
- SC/ST/Female – Nil
Fee Should be paid in Online mode only
Anywhere in India
Between 18 to 27 years
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Post and Salary Details :
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Scale1)
- Finance Charted Accountants: 15 Posts
- General: 15 Posts
- Legal: 04 Posts
- Insurance: 10 Posts
Minimum Education Qualification:
- Finance Charted Accountants: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST Candidates) from a recognized University or equivalent and should have passed the final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- General: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST Candidates) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an advocate with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST Candidates)
- Insurance: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST Candidates) from a recognized University or equivalent and should have passed the final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
How To Apply for GIC Various Vacancy 2021
Candidates satisfying the eligibility condition have to apply through online registration system of GIC.
- Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website between 11 March to 29 March 2021. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Email-ID( which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application)
- Mobile No ( which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application)
- Non-refundable amount of Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) (Plus 18% GST) as processing and examination fees have to be paid online only as per instruction given in official notification.
- A soft copy of recent not more than 1-month-old) color passport size photograph of the full face with the file size not more than 20KB-50KB
- Online payment of processing and examination fees (if applicable).
Steps to Apply Online application
- Candidates to go in Important Link Section given below Apply Now Link or to the Corporation’s website click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register for New application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your detail’s and ‘Save & Next button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
**For more details please read the official notification carefully before filling the application form.
Selection Procedure for various posts in General Insurance.
- Selection will be based on performance in online tests and interviews.
Exam Postponed Notice
Download Admit Card