Defence Research & Development Organization has released a recruitment notification and invites an online application form for Trade Apprentice posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07 January to 07 January 2021. Other Details about how to apply, application fee, age, number of posts given below:
Total Vacancy – 150 Posts
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Post Name – Trade Apprentice
- Start Date: 07/01/2021
- Closure Date: 29/01/2021
- There is no Application fee for any categories
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age –
- General category – 27 yrs
- OBC – 30 yrs
- SC/ST – 32 yrs
- PwD – 37 yr (Persons With Disability)
Post Details for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg. – 30 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg. – 15 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg. – 12 Posts
- Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg. – 18 Posts
- Metallurgy/Material science – 04 Posts
- Civil Engg. or Equivalent – 01 Post
Education Eligibility: A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament
Name of the Post: Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die Design Engg. – 15 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation – 10 Posts
- Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Computer Networking – 05 Posts
Education Eligibility: A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education.
Name of the Post: ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Filter: 08 Post
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Electrician: 04 Posts
- Welder: 02 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 02 Posts
- COPA: 12 Posts
- Health Safty & Environment: 02 posts
Education Qualification – Matriculation/10th passed from a recognized education board and ITI in relevant trade.
TO GET MORE LATEST JOBS DETAILS ON SARKARINAUKRIHR.COM
Stipend: stipend given below as per Govt. of India rules.
BE / B.Tech / Eqvt.: Rs. 9000/- per month
Diploma: Rs 8000/- per month
ITI: Rs7000/- per month
How To Apply for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply online through “Apply Now” link given below in ‘Important Link’ section or can also apply through the official website rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in
- The candidate read the notification before applying for DRDO Apprentice Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check all Eligibility, Age, Fee, ID proof, Basic Details.
- Kindly read what document needs to scan before apply.
- Before submitting the application form online please re-check all filled details.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
Required Documents –
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Educational Documents
- Self ID proof
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.COM
Selection mode of DRDO Apprentice –
- Selection will be based on performance in Skill Test and Document Verification.
Download Merit List
Download Official Notification