Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Rajasthan high Court Jodhpur released a recruitment notification and invite online application form for Clerk, Jr. Assistant, and Jr. Judicial Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01 October to 01 November 2020. Other Details about how to apply, application fee, age, number of posts given below:
Total Vacancy – 1760 Posts
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
Post – Clerk, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Start Date: 01/10/2020
- Closure Date: 01/11/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 02/11/2020
- Gen/OBC/EWS/Other states all Category – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs 350/-
- Maximum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
(Age as on 01/01/2021)
Post Details for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
Posts vs Vacancies
- Junior Judicial Assistant (Rajasthan High Court) – 268 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) -18 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority-Scheduled Area) -16 Posts
- Junior Assistant (District State Legal Service Authority) -333 Posts
- Clerk Grade-II (District Court) – 1056 Posts
- Clerk Grade-II (District Court-Scheduled Area) – 61 Posts
- Clerk Grade-II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy) – 08 Posts
Categories wise Post Details:
- General – 656 Posts
- EWS – 185 Posts
- SC – 244 Posts
- ST – 197 Posts
- OBC – 310 Posts
- MBC – 91 Posts
TO GET MORE LATEST JOBS DETAILS ON SARKARINAUKRIHR.COM
Pay Scale – Rs 14600/- per month for two years training period after completion of training Level 5 (Rs 20800 – 65900/-)
Education Qualification –
Junior Judicial Assistant/Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant –
- Bachelor in Law/ equivalent Examination from a recognized university.
How To Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
- Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur released notification and invite online application form for Clerk, Jr. Assistant, and Jr. Judicial Assistant Post. Candidates can apply online from 01 October to 01 November 2020.
- Candidate read the notification before apply Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
- Kindly Check all Eligibility, Age, Fee, ID proof, Basic Details.
- Kindly read what document needs to scan before apply.
- Before submitting the application form online please re-check all filled details.
- Without submitting category wise application fee the application form shall be understood as rejected.
- Take a printout after the final submission of the application form.
Required Documents –
- Educational Documents
- Experience Documents
- Self ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PwD Certificate
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.COM
Mode of Selection for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020–
- Selection will be based on performance in written test and Skill Test