Post Date – 12/03/2021
Post Updated – 03/05/2021
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Government of Haryana: Govt. of Haryana has released a scholarship notification for those students who belong to SC/BC category. Candidates can find out Eligibility and How to apply details below:
Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/BC Students 2021
- Start From: 12/03/2021
- Closure Date: 15/05/2021 (Extended)
- Permanent Resident of Haryana
- Students belong to BC/SC Categories.
- Family annual income is less than equal to 2,50,000 Lakhs.
Scholarship Selection Process: Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of qualification marks.
How to Apply: Eligible students can apply online from 12/03/2021 to 15/05/2021. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying online.
Following are the steps to apply online.
- Click the Registration link given below or at the official portal, if you are a new user. Existing users can click on the login button.
- Enter the Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family Id), a list of members will be displayed, Select your Name and Click on “Generate OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered Mobile No. and Click on “Verify OTP” button.
- After OTP Verification, all the details get auto-filled in the Registration Form, cross-check your information.
- Select Your Department and College, and create your Password and Click on “Register” button.
- Click login link at the portal and enter your User ID and password to apply the scholarship.
- Provide all necessary details like Course, Roll No., Eligibility, etc.
- Click on the “Apply” button to save your application.
Key Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Income Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- Fee Receipt
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st Year Students),
- BPL Certificate (if applicable)
- Father’s Death Certificate (if applicable)
Helpdesk Number: 7419800562, 7419800563, 7419800564, 7419800565 (Monday to Friday – 09:00AM to 05:00 PM) /
Email ID – email@example.com
Official Website and Last Date Extended notification