National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment 2020: National Council for Teacher Education New Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 18 post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant & Data Operator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Post related all information like age, eligibility, post, job location given below.
Total Posts – 18
National Council for Teacher Education
(LDC and various Posts)
- Start From : 20/08/2020
- Closure Date : 19/09/2020
- Last date for fee submission : 19/09/2020
- Admit Card : Notified soon
- Assistant and Stenographer Grade C : General/OBC/EWS – ₹1250/-
- Other posts : ₹1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female/ NCTE Employee– Nil
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
- For Assistant : Between 20 to 27 years
- For Data Entry Operator: Between 18 to 25 years
- For Other Posts: Between 18 to 27 years
(as on 20.008.2020)
Age relaxation for Upper Age Limit will be as per Govt of India.
Vacancy Details for National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment 2020
Post Name –
- Stenographer Grade C – 03 Posts (Ur – 01 Post, ST – 01 Post, PwD – 01 Post)
- Stenographer Grade D – 06 posts (Ur – 04 Posts, OBC – 02 Posts)
- Lower Division Clerk– 05 posts (Ur – 02 Posts, OBC – 02 Posts, PwD – 01 Post)
- Assistant – 03 Posts (Ur – 03 Posts)
- Data Operator– 1 post (Ur – 01 Post)
- Assistant : Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Stenographer Grad C: Intermediate/12th passed with should have shorthand speed of w.p.m in English/Hindi.
- Stenographer Grad D: 12th passed and should have Hindi & English stenography Knowledge (as per official Details).
- Data entry operator: 12th passed with have a speed of 15000 key depression per hour.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th passed and should have typing speed of 35 wpm in English/ 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
- Assistant & Stenographer Grade C: ₹35400- ₹ 112400/-
- Stenographer Grade D & Data Entry Operator – ₹ 25500- ₹81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk– ₹ 19900 -₹63200/
How to Apply for National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment 2020 –
- Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official website of NCTE before 19 September 2020.
- NCTE released notification and invite online application form for various posts from 20 August to 19 September 2020.
- Candidate read the notification before apply NCTE Recruitment for various posts.
- Kindly Check all Eligibility, Age, Fee, ID proof, Basic Details.
- Kindly read what document need to scan before apply.
- Before submit the application form online please re-check all filled details.
- Need not pay any fee for application for any of category candidate.
- Take a print out after final submission of application form.
Required Documents to fill online form for NCTE recruitment 2020
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Photograph image between (50kb – 100kb) in jpg/jpeg format only
- Signature image between (10kb – 50kb) in jpg/jpeg format only
- Education Qualification image between (50kb – 100kb) in jpg/jpeg format only
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheet & passing certificate
- Ex- Serviceman Certificate
*candidate are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Mode of Selection for National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment 2020 – Selection will be based on performance in CBT and skill Test only.
Download Cancellation Notice
Download Official Notification