Bihar BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Bihar Technical Service Commission released a recruitment notification and invite online application form for Medical Officer and Physician Post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29 September to 20 November 2020. Other Details about how to apply, application fee, age, number of posts given below:
Total Vacancy – 3270 Posts
BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
(BIHAR Technical Service Commission)
ADV No. – 04/2020 to 09/2020
- Start Date: 29/09/2020
- Closure Date: 20/11/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 20/11/2020
- Gen/OBC/EWS/Other states all Category – Rs 200/-
- Bihar Domicile SC/ST/EBC/Female – Rs 50/-
- Maximum – 37 years (UR-Male)
- Maximum – 40 years (UR- Female)
(Age relaxation as per rules)
Post Details for BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Posts vs Vacancies
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 1502 Posts
- Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic) – 126 Posts
- Homeopathic Medical Officer -894 Posts
- Ayush Physician (Homeopathic) – 76 Posts
- Unani Medical Officer -622 Posts
- Ayush Physician – 50 Posts
Categories wise Post Details:
- General – 1289 Posts
- EWS – 323 Posts
- SC – 530 Posts
- ST – 30 Posts
- EBC – 592 Posts
- BC – 401 Posts
- BC Female -105 Posts
TO GET MORE LATEST JOBS DETAILS ON SARKARINAUKRIHR.COM
Pay Scale – Level 9 (Rs 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay 5400/-)
Education Qualification –
For Ayurvedic Medical Officer & Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic) –
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery/ Master of Surgery in Ayurveda/MD in Ayurveda
For Homeopathic Medical Officer & Ayush Physician (Homeopathic)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery/ Doctorate of Medicine in Homeopathic.
For Unani Medical Officer & Ayush Physician (Unani)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery/ M.S/ M.D in Unani.
How To Apply for Bihar BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Bihar Technical Service Commission released notification and invite online application form for Medical Officer and Physician Post. Candidates can apply online from 29 September to 20 November 2020.
- Candidate read the notification before apply BTSC MO recruitment 2020
- Kindly Check all Eligibility, Age, Fee, ID proof, Basic Details.
- Kindly read what document needs to scan before apply.
- Before submitting the application form online please re-check all filled details.
- Without submitting category wise application fee the application form shall be understood as rejected.
- Take a printout after the final submission of the application form.
Required Documents –
- Educational Documents
- Experience Documents
- Self ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PwD Certificate
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.COM
Mode of Selection for Bihar BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 –
- Selection will be based on written test/ Interview/ Documents Verification.