Haryana Education Department has invited online applications from EWS students or below the poverty line to take part in process of taking admission to a private school free of cost. To take admission in private school students must clear a written exam and the performance in written exam decide which school is ready to give admission as per the choice list of school filled by the student during the registration process.
Haryana 134A School Admission Scheme
134A Online Form Haryana
- Apply From: Started Soon
- Last Date: Notified Soon
No Application Fee
|Admission Class Details: Registration for filling up Application Form for Class 2nd to Class 10th and Class 12th under 134A for academic session 2020-21|
- Mobile No. & Email ID
- Passport-Size Photograph
- Educational Documents
- Student Registration Number (SRN)
- Income Certificate (Education Purpose)
- Current School Name and UDISE No.
- Current Class student Registration No.
- Aadhar Card of Students & Parents
- Ration Card & EWS Certificate
How to Apply online for Haryana 134A School Admission Online Yojana
- Students can visit the official website and Register to apply for 134A admission.
- information will not be changed once submitted the application form.
- If a student wants to take admission to another education board then please submit all documents required by the school.
- Before filling the choice of School please check the distance of the school from home, Bus facility, Available Sheets, Hindi, or English Medium carefully.
- Please recheck the whole form carefully before final submission.
- Submit the form and take a final printout for future reference.
Selection Process For 134A Online Admission Scheme
- For Private school students’ performance in the written exam.
- For Govt School Students no need for an entrance written test, Merit will be based on marks obtained in the previous class.
|Download Official Notification |