Post Date: 04/03/2021
Post Updated: 16/09/2021
UPSC Civil Services, Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for young Graduate candidates for IAS, IFS post for All India region up to 24 March 2021. interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Post-related all information like age, eligibility, post, job location is given below.
Total Vacancy – 822
Union Public Service Commission
Civil Services Online Form
Posts – IAS, IFS
- Apply From: 04/03/2021
- Last Date of Online Form: 24/03/2021
- Date of Pre-Exam Admit Card: June 2021
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 27/06/2021
- Date of Uploading Pre-Exam Result: July 2021
- Date to Change Exam Center: 20/07/2021 – 24/07/2021
- General /OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC /ST / Female / PwD – Nil
All Over India
- General: Candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1989 and not later than 1st August 2000
- OBC: 3-year relaxation
- SC/ ST: 5-year relaxation
- PwBD: 10-year relaxation
(Age Count up to 01/08/2021)
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group‘A’
- Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group‘A’
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group‘A’
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group‘A’ (Grade III)
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’
TO GET MORE LATEST JOBS DETAILS ON SARKARINAUKRIHR.COM
Pay Scale: As per UPSC rules
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream/ Discipline recognized by UGC. Or Graduate in any Professional or Technical qualification or its equivalent recognized by the concerned authority.
Instruction to fill Online UPSC Civil Services Form 2021:
- To apply online application, applicants need to go important link section given below or the official website of UPSC.
- In Important Link find the section Apply Online click on ‘Click Here‘.
- The applicant will be redirected to the official website of given vacancies.
- Here applicant fills in all the necessary details.
- Submit of Application Fee.
- After final recheck submits the application form.
- Please take a print of the application form for future reference.
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.COM
Selection Process for UPSC Notification 2021: The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above.
Download Admit Card
For Change Exam District
Download Pre-Exam Date Notice
Download Official Notification