UPPSC Lecturer Online Form 2021 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released a recruitment notification and invite online application form for Lecturer post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22 December to 18 January 2021. Other Details about how to apply, application fee, age, number of posts given below:
Total Vacancy – 1473 Posts
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021
Post Name – Government Inter College Lecturer (Male/Female)
- Start Date: 22/12/2020
- Closure Date: 18/01/2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 22/01/2021
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs 105/-
- SC/ ST – Rs 65/-
- PwD – Rs 25/-
- ESM – Rs 65/-
Fee Can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Mestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Card.
- Maximum – 21 years
- Maximum – 40 years
(Age as on 01/07/2020)
Post Details for UPPSC Lecturer Male / Female Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post: Lecturer (In Government Inter College)
Male Branch – 991 Posts
- General: 400 Posts
- EWS: 98 Posts
- OBC: 265 Posts
- SC: 210 Posts
- ST: 18 Posts
Female Branch – 482 Posts
- General: 203 Posts
- EWS: 42 Posts
- OBC: 130 Posts
- SC: 110 Posts
- ST: 06 Posts
TO GET MORE LATEST JOBS DETAILS ON SARKARINAUKRIHR.COM
Pay Band – 9300-34800 Grade pay 4800 (Level-8)
Education Qualification –
- Master Degree in relevant trade with 55% marks.
- Bachelor Degree passed with 50% marks.
- NET/ SLET / PhD Qualified from a recognized university in India.
How To Apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply online through “Apply Now” link given below in ‘Important Link’ section or can also apply through official website of UPPSC.
- Candidate read the notification before apply UPPSC Assistant Lecturer Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check all Eligibility, Age, Fee, ID proof, Basic Details.
- Kindly read what document needs to scan before apply.
- Before submitting the application form online please re-check all filled details.
- Without submitting category wise application fee the application form shall be understood as rejected.
- Take a printout after the final submission of the application form.
Required Documents –
- Educational Documents
- Experience Documents
- Self ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PwD Certificate
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.COM
Mode of Selection for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 –
- Selection will be based on performance in Written Examination/ Interview.
Download Official Notification