Uttar Pradesh Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released a recruitment notification and invite an online application from Male and Female candidates for Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) posts to filling up 1329 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01 April to 30 April 2021. Candidates can find other Details like Age, Pay Scale, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Syllabus below:-
Total Vacancy – 1329 Posts
UP Police 1329 Posts Recruitment 2021
Post – Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
• Apply From 01/06/2021
• Last Date: 15/07/2021 up to 12:00 am
- For All Category – Rs 400/-
- Pay The examination fee through debit card, Credit card, Net Banking or E-Challan
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Candidates should born between 01/07/1993 to 01/07/2000
(As On 01/07/2021)
Category wise Post Details for UP Police SI ASI Notification 2021
Sub Inspector in UP Police Department
Sub-Inspector (Vigilance): 295 Posts
- General – 121 Posts
- EWS – 29 Posts
- OBC – 79 Posts
- SC – 61 Posts
- ST – 05 posts
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Clerk): 624 Posts
- General – 251 Posts
- EWS – 62 Posts
- OBC – 168 Posts
- SC – 131 Posts
- ST – 12 posts
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Accounts): 358 Posts
- General – 145 Posts
- EWS – 35 Posts
- OBC – 96 Posts
- SC – 75 Posts
- ST – 07 posts
Sub Inspector in UP Police Vigilance Lucknow Department
Sub-Inspector (Vigilance): 32 Posts
- General – 15 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- OBC – 08 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Clerk): 20 Posts
- General – 09 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- OBC – 05 Posts
- SC – 04 Posts
UP SI ASI Pay Scale:
• Sub-Inspector – Pay Band 9300-34800 and Grade Pay 4200 Level 6 (35400-112400)
• Assistant Sub-Inspector – Pay Band 5200-20200 and Grade Pay 2800 Level 5 (29200-92300)
- Sub-Inspector (Vigilance) – Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized university in India and should have a typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi and 30 wpm in English and 80 wpm shorthand dictation. NIELIT or DOEACC ‘O’ level certificate or it’s equivalent.
- Assistant Sub -Inspector (Clerk) – Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized university in India and should have a typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi and 30 wpm. NIELIT or DOEACC ‘O’ level certificate or it’s equivalent.
- Assistant Sub -Inspector (Accounts) – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from any recognized university in India and should have a typing speed of 15 wpm. NIELIT or DOEACC ‘O’ level certificate or it’s equivalent. NIELIT or DOEACC ‘O’ level certificate or it’s equivalent.
For Male Candidates:
- Men Height:163 cm for General/OBC/SC (156 cm for ST)
- Men Chest: 77-82 cm for General/OBC/SC (75-80 cm for ST)
For Female Candidates:
- Female Height:150 cm for General/OBC/SC (145 cm for ST)
- Female Weight: Minimum 40 Kg weight for Female candidates.
How To Apply UP Police SI & ASI Recruitment 2021
- In Order to Apply UP Police and Fireman applicants need to go to the important link given below or the official website of UP Police.
- In Important Link find the section “Apply Online” click on ‘Click Here’.
- The applicant will be redirected to the official website of given vacancies.
- Here applicant fills in all the important details.
- Submit your application with the applicable fee.
- Please take a print for future reference.
- Please read all recruitment notifications carefully.
Mode of Selection for UP Police SI, ASI Vacancy 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Screening Test & Medical tests.
Download Official Notification