|Subscribe Our Youtube Channel|
आज हम आपको इस पोस्ट के जरिए भारत सरकारी और राज्य सरकार के सयुक्त प्रयास से संचालित रेड क्रॉस फर्स्ट ऐड सर्टिफिकेट के बारे मे बताने जा रहे है| आज इसी संदर्भ मे हम हरियाणा रेड क्रॉस द्वारा बनाए जाने वाले फर्स्ट ऐड सर्टिफिकेट के बारे मे बताएंगे |
Red Cross First Aid Training Online
The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement include the Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS). First aid training and provision of first aid cover are two of the most prevalent activities that all national societies engage in.
Today, one of the IRCS’ most important and core operations is first aid. The Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement’s main strength is this. The National Headquarters holds workshops and training in basic FA on a monthly basis in order to keep volunteers up to date on the newest developments in the field and to help IRCS FA trainers improve their skills. It aids in the development of the IRCS Branches’ capacity to respond to humanitarian needs in India, both in emergencies and in the day-to-day support of the most vulnerable. When needed, the trained professionals are dispatched to local, national, and international situations.
For More Jobs Also Check
- Click Here For Latest 10th Pass Jobs 2021
- Click Here For Latest ITI Jobs 2021
- Click Here For Latest Graduate Jobs
- Check Here Latest Haryana Jobs 2021
- Check Here Latest UP Jobs 2021
Red Cross Haryana Training Certificate, First Aid Training Haryana, One Day Training Red Cross Haryana
Red Cross First Aid Course Fees
All Candidate Fee: 300/-
Application Start: 02/10/2020
Reg. Last Date: Unlimted
Haryana Red Cross & First Aid Training Certificate Details
For Driving Licence Important Documents:
- One Passport Photo
- Aadhar Card Photo Copy/ Scanned Copy
Haryana Red Cross Certificate Training Venue
One Days Training Online / Offline Mode.
Related District Red Cross Society.
How to fill Red Cross Haryana Online Form
- You much visit the official website of Red Cross Haryana or the link given below for Red Cross Haryana Certificate Apply Online Form
- You must have a scanned copy of your most recent colored passport photo in 300 DPI resolution and in JPEG image format (the size of the image should be between 10KB to 50 KB)
- A valid mobile phone number will be used to give the applicant any relevant SMS notifications, status, and updates.
- The registration number/username and password will be given to the mobile number provided upon successful registration, and they should be written down for future reference.
- In the online registration form, the applicant must spell his or her name precisely as it appears on his or her birth certificate or mark sheets. Any modification or change will be rejected.
- After registering for a training, the candidate can apply for additional training, pay the money, and download their certificate using their Login ID.
Certificates generated online can be seen in PDF Reader.
- After making successful fee payment, applicants should print or save a paper copy of their online fee receipt for future processing.