Punjab Civil Services Combined Exam 2020– Punjab Public Service Commission invites online application form for the various posts. Interested candidates Completed all Eligibility criteria can fill online application form. All Candidates advised please read official job notification before apply for post.
Punjab Civil Services Combined Exam 2020
(Govt of Punjab)
- Online Application Start – 05/06/2020
- Online Submission Last Date- 30/07/2020
- Fee Submission Last Date through Challan – 06/08/2020
- Gen/ OBC : Rs 3000 /-
- SC /ST : Rs 1125 /-
- PH : Rs 1750 /-
- ESM : Rs 500 /-
Fee Can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Mestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan,
(As on 01/01/2020).
Vacancy in Punjab Civil Services Combined Exam 2020
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 26 Posts
- Tehsildar – 05 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer – 02 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer – 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies – 04 Posts
- Labour and Conciliation Officer – 01 Posts
- Employment Generation and Training Officer – 07 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II) – 10 Posts
Education Qualification for Punjab Civil Services Combined Exam 2020:
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution. But permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. But to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course.
- No candidate shall be eligible for appearing in the Preliminary Competitive Examination, unless he/she has passed the Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
Pay Scale : As per PPSC pay scale
TO GET MORE LATEST JOBS DETAILS ON SARKARINAUKRIHR.COM
How to Apply for Punjab Civil Services Combined Exam 2020–
- Candidates can apply online through link provided or they can also apply through official website of PPSC.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Age Proof
- Education Qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheet & passing certificate
*Candidate are suggested to read the official notification before applying
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.COM
Mode of Selection for Punjab Civil Services Combined Exam 2020 –
- Written Test – (1) Preliminary Examination (2) Main Examination
|Apply New Registration
|Date Extended Notification