Pithoragarh Army Recruitment Rally 2020-21: Indian Army released a recruitment notification for recruitment rally under the support of Army Recruitment Office, Pithoragarh Uttarakhand from 15/02/2021 to 23/02/2021 at The Kumaon Regimental Center, Ranikhet to enroll interested and eligible candidates into the Indian Army from Districts of Uttarakhand i.e, Pithoragarh and Champawat. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 17/12/2020 to 31/01/2021 form the important link given below. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are also given below.
Army Recruitment Office, Pithoragarh
- Start Date: 17/12/2020
- Last Date: 30/01/2021
- Date of Rally: 15/02/2021 to 23/02/2021
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Nil
- SC/ST/Female – Nil
Post wise Education Qualification :
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matriculation (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above
- For Soldier Clerk: 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with minimum 60% marks and minimum 50% in English and Mathematics /Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- For Soldier Clerk: 10+2/Intermediate (PCM) passed with and minimum 50% marks in English and 40% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesmen (10th): Matriculation (10th) with 33% marks in each subject.
Special Physical Standards
Indian Domicile Gorkhas
- Height : 157 cm (Kumaon Region -163 cm)
- Chest : 77cm
- Weight : 48 Kg
Post wise Age :
- For Soldier General Duty: Born not earlier than 01/10/1999 and not later than 01/04/2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier Clerk / Tradesman/ Technical: Born not earlier than 01/10/1997 and not later than 01/04/2003. (both dates inclusive)
How To Apply :
Interested and Eligible candidates apply online from 17/12/2020 to 30/01/2021. Please read the official notification before applying for Admission.
- Printed Good Quality Admit Card
- Photograph – Colour Twenty Copy Unattested
- Caste Certificate
- Religion certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
For more details, contact on:-
(a) Civil – 05964-266054
(b) Military – 2281
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Rally
- Date of Admit Card: Admit Card for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 04/11/2020 onwards
- Performance-based in Physical Measurement, Physical Fitness Test, Medical, Written-test