Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB and Yantrik 02/2022 Batch Recruitment Notification has been released and invited online application from Indian Male citizen for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates who are interested in filling Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2022 can fill online application form for the mentioned post from 04 January to 14 January 2022.
In this article, Candidates can find other details related to Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB and Yantrik Online Form like notification, Important dates, Ages, Pay Scales, Education qualifications, Application Fees, Syllabus, How to apply, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Previous Years Papers are given below.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB and Yantrik 02/2022 Batch Recruitment Notification for 322 Posts
|Recruitment Authority||India Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Total Vacancy||322 Posts|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Navik/ Yantrik|
|Post Name||Navik – Rs. 21700/- (Pay Matrix Level 3)|
Yantrik – Rs. 29200/- (Pay Matrix Level 5)
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Online Application Start From||04/01/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/01/2022|
- Application Start: 04/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 14/01/2022 (Up to 05:00 pm)
- Download Admit Card – Notified Soon
- Tentative Online Exam Date: March 2022
- General / OBC / EWS – ₹250/-
- SC /ST – Exempted
- For Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- For Navik (DB): Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 31 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Age Relaxation in Upper Age As per Rules
Post Details for Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2022
Post wise vacancy details
(a) Navik (General Duty) – Intermediate / 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from a recognized Board for School Education.
(b) Navik (Domestic Branch) – Matriculation / 10th Class passed from recognized Board for School Education.
(c) Yantrik – 10th class passed from a recognized Board for School Education and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Salary:
(a) Navik (General Duty): Basic pay of ₹21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness
Allowance and other allowances
(b) Navik (Domestic Branch): Basic Pay of ₹21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
(c) Yantrik: Basic pay of ₹29200/- (Pay Level-5) + ₹6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
Mode of Selection for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 –
Selection will be based on performance in
- Written tests
- Physical Fitness tests
- 1.6 km race in 07 minutes of time
- 20 squat ups (uthak-baithak)
- 10 push up
- Medical examinations
- Document Verification
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB and Yantrik Exam Pattern
Following is the exam pattern of Indian Coast Guard Exam
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply through the link provided in the ‘Important Link’ Section below or can also apply through the official site of Indian Coast Guard before 14 January 2022.
- Fill the all necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the scan copy of the required documents.
- Pay the applicable fee.
- After the Final check submit your application.
- Take a printout of submitting the application acknowledgement number for future reference.
Required Documents for Online Application
- Recent Photograph
- ID proof
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheet & passing certificate
- Experience Certificate
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying
How to Download Indian Coast Card Navik Admit Card –
Step: 1 Admit Card can be downloaded from Indian Coast Guard Official Website – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Step: 2 Then go to Home Page and select the new event section click on admit card link for Navik & Yantrik post
Step: 3 In enter your application registration number and Date of Birth.
Step: 4 After entering details click on submit, your admit card will appear on-screen
Step: 5 Download admit card save as PDF or give a printout for future reference.
For More Latest Updates on Sarkari Naukri
- Indian Coast Guard AC 50 Posts Recruitment 2021
- Punjab PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment Online Form 2021
|Apply Online (From 04/01/2022)||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Yantrik Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website to Join Indian Coast Guard||Click Here|
|Check Others Sarkari Naukri||Click Here|
(Frequently Asked Questions) FAQ
Q1. When will release the Indian Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Admit Card 2021?
Ans. Indian Coast Guard will release admit cards 3 days prior to the exam date.
Q2. How much is the total vacancy of ICG Navik GD DB Yanrik Recruitment 2022?
Ans.Total 322 Posts.