Course Details for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
- 49th Course NCC Special Entry (Special)
- 113th Course Short Service Commission (NT)
- 27th Course Short Service Commission Women (NT) (as CDSE candidates)
Educational Qualification and other Criteria
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder:-
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks from of a recognized University.
- Should have served for minimum three academic years (wef 22 Feb 2013 to onwards till date)/two years (23 May 2008 till 21 Feb 2013) in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
**For the Candidates Studying in the Final Year of Degree Course must submit the proof of their passing the graduation degree Exam by 1st Apr 2021 to the Directorate General of Recruiting,
(ii) For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
(a) Eligibility Criteria: The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
(b) Educational Qualification:
(a)Graduation with minimum 50% marks from of a recognized University.
(b) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
(c) Details of Documents to be provided in the Application Form.
Vacancies wise Details:
- NCC MEN. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
Training Period – 49 Weeks
Pay Scale – Rs 56100 – Rs 1,77,500 (Pay Level Rank wise)
TO GET MORE LATEST JOBS DETAILS ON SARKARINAUKRIHR.COM
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry April 2021 Scheme
– Candidates can apply through the link provided or they can also apply through official site of Indian Army before 28 January 2021.
Step -1: Click on Registration Below “Apply Online” link in Important Link.
Step -2: Click for New Registration
Step -3: Fill all mandatory details
- Recent photograph
- Govt ID Proof
- Matriculation Marksheet / Certificate for Age proof
- Educational Qualification Mark sheet
Step -5: Finally Submit your application, your application will be submitted provisionally successfully.
Step -6: Take a printout after final submission of application form.
**Candidate are suggested to read the official notification before applying
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.COM
Mode of Selection for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Men and Women
– Selection will be based on Shortlisting, SSB Exam (Stage I & II), Interview, Medical Examination, Final Merit List.