Office of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi has released a notification and inviting online applications for the post of Income-tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff for filling up the 14 posts. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from 15/04/2021 to 29/03/2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are also given below.
Office of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi
Total Vacancy – 14 Posts
Recruitment of Meritorious Sports Person
- Start Date: ————–
- Last Date: 15/04/2021
- There Will be no application fee for any Category
Anywhere in India
- Income tax Inspector: 18-30 years
- Other Posts: 18-27 years
Post wise Details Income Tax Various Post Recruitment 2021 :
Post Name and Qualification:
- Income tax Inspector:
- Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant:
- Degree from a recognized university or equivalent with 8000 key depression per hour speed.
- Stenographer Grade-II:
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Dictation 10 minutes @80words per minutes.
- Transcription: 50 words per minutes in English or 65 words per minutes in Hindi (Only on Computer)
- Multi-Tasking Staff:
- 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Income tax Inspector: Grade pay ₹4600/- ( ₹9300-₹34800/-)
- Tax Assistant: Grade pay ₹2400/- ( ₹5200-₹20200/-)
- Stenographer Grade-II: Grade pay ₹2400/- ( ₹5200-₹20200/-)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Grade pay ₹1800/- ( ₹5200-₹20200/-)
How To Apply for Income Tax Various Vacancy 2021
Candidates satisfying the eligibility condition have to apply through the online registration system
- Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website between 3 April to 15 April 2021. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Valid Email-ID
- Valid Mobile No.
Steps to Apply Online application
- Candidates to go in Important Link Section given below download application form from the given link official website of Income Tax.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attached all self-attested copies of all testimonials i.e.
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent Certificate for Proof of age.
- Certificate of Educational qualification
- Sports /games certificate as mentioned at s. no. 05 in official notification.
- SC/ST/OBC caste certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Also, clearly write on the envelope “Application for the post of …………under Sports Quota.
- The applicant needs to send the application form to the following address
The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs-Personnel)
I.P.Estate, New Delhi – 110002
**For more details please read the official notification carefully before filling the application form.
Selection Procedure for Income tax various post
- Selection will be based on performance in Proficiency Test, Shortlisted, and Interview.