Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee has released a recruitment notification for filled up 133 posts in the various sections given below. Interested and Eligible candidates apply online from 12/04/2021 to 11/05/2021. Candidates can find out other qualification, age, Fee-related details below
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Non-Teaching Staff recruitment 2021
Total Post – 133 Posts
IIT Roorkee (Uttrakhand)
Pay Scale – As per IIT Roorkee Rules
Post wise Qualification For IIT Roorkee Non-Teaching Staff Notification
1. Junior Technical Superintendent
1. Master Degree in Science/Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech or Three Year Diploma with a minimum of 55% marks
2. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Powerpoint or equivalent is a must.
2. Assistant Security Officer
1. Graduate in any discipline with at least 55 % marks from a recognized University/ Institute and 05 years relevant experience.
|3. Coach (Badminton, Table Tennis, Swimming, Athletics, Hockey, Squash)||1. University Degree and recognized Diploma in Physical Education or BPEd from Laxmibai College of Physical Education or equivalent|
2. Distinguished sportsman who has represented the Country in recognized International events may also be made eligible for appointment on a contractual basis provided they possess a University Degree and the condition of possessing a Diploma in Physical Education or equivalent qualification shall not apply.
3. Diploma in sports coaching from NSNIS, Patiala or equivalent in the above games.
4. At least two years of coaching at CFTIlUniversitylPG level Institutions.
4. Junior Superintendent
1. Master Degree in any discipline preferably in Science with 55% marks with PG Diploma in Journalism and having 01-year experience as Sr. Assistant OR
2. Should have a good command over English and Hindi language.
3. Diploma or training in printing technology.
|5. Pharmacist||1. 10+2 or equivalent with Science Stream.|
2. Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of the Central/State Govt. or an Institution recognized by the Central or State Govt.
3. Should be registered as a “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
|6. Junior Lab Assistant||1. Bachelors Degree in (Physics, Chemistry &Mathematics / Computer Science) OR BCA OR Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration in appropriate field.|
2. Knowledge of computer applications.
|7. Junior Assistant||Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.|
|8. Driver Grade II||Senior Secondary (10+2) pass with Driving License of both heavy and light-duty vehicles with 03 years of driving and maintenance experience OR 10+2 pass with ITI course with Driving license for both heavy and light-duty vehicles with 02 years of relevant experience.|
Selection Process For IIT Roorkee Non-Teaching Staff Notification Selection will be based on performance in Written Test, Trade Test, Computer Test.