ICAR IARI Technician Recruitment 2021: Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) released a recruitment notification for Technician (T-1) on the behalf of the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) and invite an online application form from Men & Women for Junior Engineers to fill 641 posts in Technician (T-1) Departments. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for IARI Technician Vacancy 2021 from 18 November 2021.
In this article, Candidates can find other details related to ICAR IARI Recruitment 2021-22 like notification, Important dates, Ages, Pay Scales, Education qualifications, Application Fees, Syllabus, How to apply, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Previous Years Papers are given below.
ICAR IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 Notification for 641 Posts Apply Online
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi|
|Total Vacancy||641 Posts|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs. 21700/- Plus Allowances ( Level 3 as per 7th CPC)|
|Post Name||Technician (T-1)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Online Application Start From||18/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/01/2022 (Extended)|
|Exam Date||25 Jan – 5 Feb 2022 (Postponed)|
- UR/ OBC/ (NCL)/ EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ PwD/ Female – Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode:- Online
- Between 18 years to 30 years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules
Post Name & Education Qualification
|Technician (T-1)||641(Gen-286, SC-93, ST-68, OBC-133, EWS-61)||10th Passed|
For More Latest Updates For Govt. Jobs
ICAR IARI Exam Pattern and Syllabus
ICAR IARI Syllabus: The technician syllabus is will be updated here after the release of the detailed notification of ICAR Technician Vacancy.
How To Apply for ICAR IARI 2021 Recruitment
- Click On Apply now link given below of candidates can go through the official website of IARI.
- On the next page, applicants click “NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE”.
- Sign Up: Creation of Log-in ID and applicant will receive a password in his/her registered email id.
- After successful registration, sign in with a registered email id and a system-generated password.
- Reset Password- Log-Out (candidates must remember their login ID and password for future use during the examination process).
- Fresh Log-in.
- Click “INSTRUCTIONS”. Read Instructions carefully.
- Acknowledgment of having read and understood instructions- Check the box to proceed to the next stage.
- Fill in All personal, Qualification, and course details carefully and upload all necessary documents carefully.
- Submit application fee and check payment status if it’s shown successful.
- Take the printout of the final application for future reference.
Required Documents –
- Latest Photograph
- Valid Mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Education Qualification Details
- Technical Qualification Details
ICAR IARI Selection Process –
The selection process of IARI Technician Exam 2021 includes the following stages.
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Join Whatsapp Group
Exam Postpone Notice (22/01/2022)
Short Official Notification
Q.1 What is the name of the post for which ICAR released this notification?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the post of Technician (T-1).
Q.2 What is the Full Form of IARI?
Ans. Indian Agriculture Research Institute
Q.3 When candidates can apply For ICAR IARI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply online from 18/12/2021 to 10/01/2022.
Q.4 When will be ICAR IARI written exam be conducted?
Ans. Written Test conducted date notified soon.
Q.5 What is the eligibility for ICAR IARI Exam 2021?
Q.7 Where can you get all the information about ICAR IARI Vacancy 2021?
Ans. You can get all the information about the IARI recruitment rally on SarkariNaukriHR.com. So, follow us on Facebook or Whatsapp or regularly visit our website.
Q.8 How can apply online for ICAR IARI 2021?
Ans. Following are some simple steps to apply online :
I) Firstly, open SarkariNaukriHR.com on your browser.
II) Then, go through the section of Latest Updates or Latest Job & find the link related to the ICAR IARI Examination.
III) After, opening the below you find the Important link section and click on Apply online.
IV) Candidates fill in their basic details carefully and submit the application form.