Hamirpur Army Recruitment Rally 2021: Indian Army released a recruitment notification for recruitment rally under the support of Army Recruitment Office, Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh from 01/03/2021 to 16/03/2021 at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una (HP) to enroll interested and eligible candidates into the Indian Army from Districts of Himachal Pradesh i.e, Hamirpur and Bilaspur and Una. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 13/12/2020 to 13/02/2021 form the important link given below. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are also given below.
Army Recruitment Office, Hamirpur
- Start Date: 31/12/2020
- Last Date: 13/02/2021
- Date of Rally: 01/03/2021 to 16/03/2021
- Admit Card: 24/01/2021 to 30/01/2020
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Nil
- SC/ST/Female – Nil
Post wise Education Qualification :
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matriculation (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above
- For Soldier Clerk: 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with minimum 60% marks and minimum 50% in English and Mathematics /Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- JCO (Religious Teacher) : For Qualitative Requirements, candidates are advised to refer the notification of JCO (RT) RRT Courses uploaded in Indian Army website by Directorate General of Recruiting/Recruiting C, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).
- Hav (SAC) : For Qualitative Requirements, candidates are advised to refer the notification of Havildar (SAC) Batch uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website by Directorate General of Recruiting/Recruiting C, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).
Special Physical Standards
- Height : 163 cm (Indian Gorkha 157 cm)
- Chest : 77cm (plus 5 cm expansion)
- Weight : Proportionate to height ang age as per Army Medical Standards
Physical Fitness Test :
Group I – 1.6 Km run in 5 min 30sec
Group II – 1.6 Km run in 5 min 31sec to 5 min 45 sec
For JCO (RT) & Hav (SAC) – Refer the notification of JCO (RT) RRT Courses and Havildar (SAC) Batch uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website by Directorate General of Recruiting/Recruiting C Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).
Post wise Age :
- For Soldier General Duty: Born not earlier than 01/10/1999 and not later than 01/04/2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier Clerk: Born not earlier than 01/10/1997 and not later than 01/04/2003. (both dates inclusive)
How To Apply :
Interested and Eligible candidates apply online from 31/12/2020 to 13/02/2021. Please read the official notification before applying for Admission.
- Printed Good Quality Admit Card
- Photograph – Colour Twenty Copy Unattested
- Caste Certificate
- Religion certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
For more details, contact on (09:00am to 01:00pm):-
01972-222214 of Army Recruiting Office, Hamirpur (HP).
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Rally
- Date of Admit Card: Admit Card for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 24/01/2021 onwards
- Performance-based in Physical Measurement, Physical Fitness Test, Medical, Written-test