GJU Hisar Non-Teaching Post Recruitment: Guru Jambheshawar University has issued the notification and invite online application for various non-teaching regular 07 posts of Junior Engineer Civil, Junior Engineer PH, Accountant, Work inspector, Beldar, Grounds Man). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for GJUST Hisar Non-teaching Staff Regular Recruitment from 05/02/2021 to 26/02/2021.
GJU Hisar Adv 01/2021 Recruitment 2021
Post Name – Various Non-Teaching Regular Posts
- Start Date : 05/02/2021
- Last Date :26/02/2021
- Last Date to Submit offline Form: 08/03/2021
- General – ₹ 500 /-
- SC/BC/EWS/ESM/PWD – ₹ 125 /-
- Junior Engineer Civil – 01 post
- Junior Engineer PH – 01 post
- Accountant – 01 post
- Work Inspector – 01 post
- Beldar – 01 post
- Grounds Man – 01 post
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 50 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil/PH) : Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognised Institute affiliated to State Board of Technical Education / equivalent
- Accountant : B.Com Degree from recognised University
- Work Inspector : 12th pass from recognised Board
- Beldar/ grounds Man: 10th pass from recognised board
Pay Scale :
- Junior Engineer (Civil/PH)/ Accountant : Pay Level – 6
- Work Inspector : Pay Level – 2
- Beldar/ grounds Man: Pay Level DL
How to apply online
- To apply online Candidate can go to important link section given below or official website of GJU.
- In Important Link find the section Apply Online click on ‘Click here’ to apply.
- Here applicant fill all necessary details.
- Pay the applicable fee.
- Submit the form.
- Please take a print of the downloaded copy of applications form duly filled in along with all other documents in support of educational qualifications and experience should reach the office of Assistant Registrar of this University before or on 08.03.2021
Required Documents to Fill Online Form:
- Latest Passport Size Photograph (width between 132px to 102px, height between 170px to 140px)
- Signature (width 210px , height between 80 px to 40 px)
Download Official Notification
Download Instruction & Annexure-I