Post Details for FCI Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
Post Name –
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration)
- Assistant General Manager (Technical)
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
- Assistant General Manager (General Admin)
- Medical Officer
Category wise Vacancies –
Total Posts 89
- Ur – 43 Posts
- EWS – 09 Posts
- OBC – 17 Posts
- SC – 14 Posts
- ST – 06 Posts
Click Here To Join Sarkari Naukri HR What’s App Group
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration) – Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks OR ACA/AICWA/ACS OR Bachelor‟s Degree in Law or 5 years
Integrated Course in Law from recognized University with minimum
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Food Science, Bio-Technology with minimum 55% marks.
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) – Associate membership of
i) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India;
ii) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or
iii) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Assistant General Manager (General Admin) – Full-time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Medical Officer – M.B.B.S. (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in 1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory surgency for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).
Pay Scale –
Assistant General Manager (General Administration) -Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
Assistant General Manager (Technical) – Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
Assistant General Manager (Accounts) – Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
Assistant General Manager (General Admin) – Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
Medical Officer – Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
For Latest Updates of Sarkari Naukri 2021
How to Apply for FCI Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021 –
- Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official website of FCI before 31 March 2021.
- Click on Below How to Apply in Important Link.
- Fill in all mandatory details
- A provisional USER ID and Password sent to your registered E-mail ID and mobile number.
- After receiving the User ID and Password long in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill in Personal Details, Academic Details, and other details carefully.
- Upload Photo, Signature, Left thumb Impression before submit re-check all entered details carefully.
- Submit the payment via online/given mode.
- Finally, submit your application, your application will be submitted provisionally successfully.
- Take a printout after the final submission of the application form.
- Mobile Number
- Education qualification
- Caste, Disability Certificate
- Category Certificate
YOU CAN FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.COM
*candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying
Selection Process for FCI Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021 – Selection will be based on performance in Computer-based Tests and interview only.