Ambala Court Vacancy 2021: Office Of The District and Session Judge, Ambala has released a recruitment notification for Posts of Stenographer grade III for filling up 04 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are interested in filling Ambala Court Stenographer Recruitment form can fill offline application form for the mentioned post up to 05 February 2021. Candidates can find other Details like Age, Pay Scale, Education Qualification, Application fee below:
Total Vacancy – 04 Posts
Office Of The District and Session Judge, Ambala
Ambala Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 05/02/2021 upto 05:00 pm
- There is no fee for any Category
Minimum- 18 years
Maximum – 42 years
(Age as on 01/01/2021)
Age Relaxation in Upper Age As per Rules
Post Details for District Court Ambala Recruitment 2021
Post Name : Stenographer Gr -III (English)
TO GET MORE LATEST JOBS DETAILS ON SARKARINAUKRIHR.COM
Stenographer Gr -III (English) :
- Candidate have Graduation Degree form a recognized university.
- Candidates shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 W.P.M in English Shorthand and 20 W.P.M in transcription of the same on computer. The candidate should have knowledge of operation of computer. (word processing and spread sheets)
Pay Scale :
How to Apply for Ambala Court Stenographer Vacancy 2021 –
To download application form candidates can go through link provided in the ‘Important Link’ Section below or they can also go through the official site of Office Of The District and Session Judge, Ambala.
Instruction for Offline Application
- Recent color photograph duly attested from Gazetted Officer
- Self attested photocopies of education documents
- Original identity proof at the time of written exam and computer proficiency test.
- If more than one application is receive his/her all application may be rejected.
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheet & passing certificate
- After filling application form carefully.
- Mention on top of envelope “Application for post of ……….. then write address given below and Send or submit the application form to The Superintendent ,Office of District and Sessions Judge, Judicial Court Complex, Ambala, Haryana – 134003.
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying
Mode of Selection for Ambala District Court Stenographer Recruitment
– Stenographer Selection will be based on performance in Interview.
|Download Application Form
|Download Official Notification