AFCAT 01/2022: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) released a recruitment notification for Indian citizens and invite an online application form from Men & Women for Group A Gazetted Officer in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) to fill 269 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for AFCAT Examination 2021 from 01 December 2021.
In this article, Candidates can find other details related to AFCAT 1 2022 like notification, Important dates, Ages, Pay Scales, Education qualifications, Application Fees, Syllabus, How to apply, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Previous Years Papers are given below.
|Recruitment Authority||India Air Force (IAF)|
|Total Vacancy||269 Posts|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs. 56100-177500 (Pay Matrix Level 10)|
|Post Name||Flying Officer|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Online Application Start From||01/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/12/2021|
|AFCAT Exam Date 2021||Notified Soon|
- Start Date: 01/12/2021
- Closure Date: 30/12/2021
- AFCAT Exam – Updated Soon
- Admit Card – Updated Soon
- AFCAT Entry – Rs 250/- for all categories.
- NCC Special Entry: Exempted
Flying Branch AFCAT and NCC Special
- Entry: Between 20 years to 24 years
Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) :
- Between 20 years to 26 years
(Age as on 01 January 2023)
For More Latest Updates For Govt. Jobs
Post Details for AFCAT 2022 Recruitment 2021
Post Name – AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry, Meteorology Entry
Branch Name –
a) Flying Branch: SSC – 77 Seats
b) Ground Duty (Technical) :
- AE(L): PC – 19, SSC – 76
- AE(M): PC – 07, SSC – 27
c) Ground Duty (Non – Technical)
- Admin: PC – 10, SSC – 41
- Accts: PC – 04, SSC – 17
- Lgs: PC – 08, SSC – 31
NCC Special Entry
- Flying – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
For More Latest Updates on Sarkari Naukri
- RSMSSB APRO 2021 Recruitment 76 posts Online Form Apply Now
- Punjab PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment Online Form 2021
Pay Scale – Rs 56,100 – Rs 110,700 (Level -10)
Education Qualification –
(i) Flying Branch: Candidates passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics and
Graduation with a minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
(ii) Ground Duty (Technical) Branch :
(a) Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) (AE (L)) : Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and four years degree graduation in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University OR cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers with a minimum of 60% marks as per stream given in official notification.
(b) Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical) (AE (M)) : Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/Technology from recognised University OR cleared Sections A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent as per stream given in official notification.
(iii) Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches.
(a) Administration& Logistics: Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
(b) Accounts Branch: Passed 10+2 and done graduation in commerce and finance streams with 60 % marks or equivalent from a recognized university.
- General Duty Technical Height: 157.5 cm
- General Duty Non – Technical Height: 157.5 cm, Female- 152 cm
- Weight: Proportionate according to height and age.
- Hearing: Candidates have normal hearing
How To Apply for AFCAT 2022 Recruitment 2021
- Click On Apply now link given below of candidates can go through official website of AFCAT.
- In the next page, applicants click “NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE”.
- Sign Up: Creation of Log-in ID and applicant will receive a password in his/her registered email id.
- After successful registration, sign-in with a registered email id and a system-generated password.
- Reset Password- Log-Out (candidates must remember their login ID and password for future use during the examination process).
- Fresh Log-in.
- Selection of Entry: “AFCAT”; “NCC SPECIAL ENTRY FOR FLYING BRANCH”.
- Click “INSTRUCTIONS”. Read Instructions carefully.
- Acknowledgement of having read and understood instructions- Check the box to proceed to the next stage.
- Fill in All personal, Qualification, and course details carefully and upload all necessary documents carefully.
- Submit application fee and check payment status if it’s shown successful.
- Take the printout of the final application for future reference.
Required Documents –
- Latest Photograph
- Valid Mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Education Qualification Details
- Technical Qualification Details
Mode of Selection for AFCAT 1 2022 Recruitment 2021 –
- Selection will be based on Written Test/Physical/Medical Examination.
Join Whatsapp Group
Edit Application Form (Login)
AFCAT Model Question Papers
Q.1 What is the name of the post for which Air Force released this notification?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the post of Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches.
Q.2 What is the Full Form of AFCAT?
Ans. Airforce Common Admission Test.
Q.3 When candidates can apply For AFCAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online from01/12/2021 to 30/12/2021.
Q.4 When will be Airforce AFCAT written exam to be conducted?
Ans. Written Test conducted date notified soon.
Q.5 What is the selection process for airmen?
Ans. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Physical/Medical Examination.
Q.6 What is the eligibility for AFCAT 1 2022 exam?
Ans. 10+2 from PCM a recognized education board or Engineering Degree/ B.Com.
Q.7 Where can you get all the information about AFCAT 2022?
Ans. You can get all the information about the Airforce recruitment rally on SarkariNaukriHR.com. So, follow us on Facebook or Whatsapp or regular visit our website.
Q.8 How can apply online for AFCAT 2022?
Ans. Following are some simple steps to apply online :
I) Firstly, open SarkariNaukriHR.com on your browser.
II) Then, go through the section of Latest Updates or Latest Job & find the link related to the Indian Airforce AFCAT 01/2022 Examination.
III) After, opening the below you find the Important link section and click on Apply online.
IV) Candidates fill in their basic details carefully and submit the application form.